Monday, August 17, 2009

Nutella Cheesecake

First off I apologize that I don't have any pictures for this recipe, but I forgot...and to be honest, it is so simple that it doesn't need photos!

Ingredients:
- Boxed No-Bake Cheesecake ( I used no bake because I am not sure how well Nutella would do in the oven)
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup Nutella (it depends on how thick of a layer you want in the finished cheesecake)

Directions:

Step 1: Prepare the graham cracker crust according to the directions on the box.

Step 2: Place your Nutella in a heat-proof bowl and put that over a pot of boiling water (same as a double boiler). Warm the Nutella until it is easy to stir and can be spread easily.

Step 3: Pour the warmed Nutella in the bottom of the crust and smooth it out.

Step 4: Prepare the cheesecake layer according to box directions

Step 5: Pour cheescake mix over Nutella layer and smooth

Step 6: Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.

Serving Tip: I found that the Nutella layer is best, if you let your cheesecake sit on the plate at room temp for a few minutes before eating it. This will allow the Nutella to soften a bit.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment